We target our outreach work at learners who are underrepresented in higher education, especially:
- Learners in local authority care or classed as a care leaver
- Learners from areas of the country less likely to progress to higher education (POLAR)
- Learners with a disability, special educational need(s) or specific learning difference(s)
- Learners who are white british and from lower socioeconomic groups
- Learners eligible for free school meals or pupil premium
We provide a progressive range of engaging, interactive outreach activities tailored to the specific needs of learners, including campus visits, advice and guidance talks and aspiration raising workshops. These are delivered both at our university sites and at schools and colleges across London and the South East.
We work with non-selective state schools – including PRUs and special schools – sixth form and further education colleges, community groups, charities and academy trusts.
Find out more >