About the Sports Performance Programme
The Sports Performance Programme has been introduced to assist talented sports people at the University in balancing their sporting and academic commitments.
Elements of the programme are also available to talented athletes living or working locally who are not studying at the University.
The scheme is split into three levels according to the standard of the applicant:
- Performance level – currently competing at senior international level.
- Achievement level – currently competing at junior international level.
- Development level – currently competing at a regional representative standard or at senior club level.
View a list of our current talented athletes.
The eligibility criteria can differ depending on the sport, for more details please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
A comprehensive support package is available, tiered according to the membership category of the applicant. Benefits can include:
- free Fitness Centre membership
- support from Kingston University Human Performance Laboratory
- sports psychology support
- discounted osteopathy and sports therapy
- discounted physio service access through 'All Things Physio';
- sports bursaries to cover competition expenses
- a personal liaison officer to assist you in balancing your sporting and academic needs
- access to sports talks and workshops
- administration support for competitions and training.
Please for the Sports Performance Programme.
If you have any queries, contact the sports development manager at email@example.com or telephone 020 8417 2412.