Become a volunteer
Volunteers Inspiring People via Sport (VIPS) is a programme which has taken inspiration from London 2012 and played an important part in the lead up to the games and beyond.
The VIPS programme aims to increase:
- active participation in sport within the local community;
- awareness of further and higher education through sport;
- the number of students volunteering in sports-related activities;
- the coaching and participation opportunities for students in sport; and
- the experience and leadership skills of students and encouraging them into the sports sector.
The VIPS programme is open to all students who wish to:
- learn new skills;
- gain a sports coaching award;
- gain a dance instructor award;
- work in the local community; and
- improve employability and diversify your CV.
For more information, please contact Jo Heath (sports development manager) on 020 8417 2412 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.