Kingston Hill campus
Kingston Hill, Kingston upon Thames, Surrey KT2 7LB
Students based here study:
- Social Care
Click on an image to enlarge:
Leafy Kingston Hill is about three miles from Kingston town centre. Once part of a country estate, some of its landscaped gardens and the large Victorian house are still visible.
Over the years a range of modern buildings have gone up on the hillside campus so students also benefit from cutting-edge facilities.
Over the last 15 years, we have invested in developing the campus. This includes:
- a 300-seat lecture theatre;
- new teaching spaces;
- a new £26m teaching building, home to the Kingston Business School;
- Learning Resources Centre; and
- green spaces and meeting areas.
We further improved the Learning Resources Centre in 2008 with a £5million extension. The Nightingale Centre includes a learning cafe, more PCs and extra study areas.
You also have access to the Graduate Centre, a dedicated space for postgraduate students.
A community feel
Kingston Hill has a good community feel thanks to its many on-site facilities, including:
- teaching rooms and computer labs;
- a fully equipped music studio;
- halls of residence with rooms for 565 students; and
- a bar, cafe and restaurant.
The free university bus service connects Kingston Hill with the other campuses, main halls of residence, town centre and railway station.
For more information about access at this campus and across the University visit DisabledGo.