A minimum of 64 points to include 2 x 6 unit awards or equivalent.
- From A levels: A-level mathematics and a suitable science subject are required. General Studies is accepted but only considered at half points.
- BTEC: BTEC National Diploma or Certificate in engineering subjects may satisfy the entry requirements provided the student meets the GCSE requirement listed below.
- Access Diploma: Successful completion of an Engineering/Technology Foundation course or Access to HE course and an appropriate level of attainment may satisfy entry requirements.
- Plus: Five GCSEs (grade A* to C or comparable numeric score under the newly reformed GCSE gradings) including English and Mathematics.
- Successful completion of a Foundation Certificate programme in a relevant discipline.
Applicants may need to attend an open day and may be required to take an induction test and/or attend an interview.
Non-standard entry qualifications
- We welcome applications from mature students with live aircraft work experience but possibly lacking in formal qualifications.
Important information for students
Please note that Disclosure and Barring Service (DBS) clearance is not required although due to site security restrictions security checks are a requirement of studying at Marshall Aerospace and Defence Group. Students must apply for Enhanced Disclosure Scotland at their own cost (currently £25).