Search our site
Search our site

Anti-social behaviour and noise in the street

If you are disturbed by anti-social behaviour in the street then you should contact your local Police Safer Neighbourhood Team (SNT) – telephone 0300 123 1212 or visit For serious incidents, you need to call 999 to ensure a rapid response.

By informing the police, the incident will be formally logged. This ensures that the police are aware of any patterns of anti-social behaviour.

How we can help

Although we have no legal power to investigate incidents in the street, we work closely with the police to help their investigations. If individual students are identified as being involved then the police will liaise with the University and we will take the appropriate disciplinary action.

Contact us

Kingston University
Tel: +44 (0)20 8417 9000