Sustainability at Kingston University
Kingston University identifies the environmental impacts, both negative and positive, of all our activities with a view to:
- being compliant with the wide range of UK and European environmental legislation – see the Environmental Legal Register
- capturing data in order to track and continually improve our performance via our Sustainability Dashboard
- sharing best practice across the institution, across the sector and with our contractors, suppliers and community.
- We have an overarching corporate social responsibility policy and an overarching ethics policy including research, enterprise, education and business conduct.
We have a suite of environmental policies as below:
- Tree management
- Waste, emissions and discharges
Read about our approach and services >