Sustainability at Kingston University
Kingston University identifies the environmental impacts, both negative and positive, of all our activities with a view to:
- being compliant with the wide range of UK and European environmental legislation - see the Environmental Legal Register
- capturing data in order to track and continually improve our performance via our Sustainability Dashboard
- sharing best practice across the institution, across the sector and with our contractors, suppliers and community.
- We have an overarching Corporate Social Responsibility Policy and an overarching Ethics Policy including Research, Enterprise, Education and Business Conduct.
We have a suite of Environmental Policies as below:
- Tree Management
- Waste, Emissions and Discharges
Read about our approach and services >