Search our site
Search our site

Hong Kong

Welcome to the country information for students from Hong Kong.

Kingston University is home to over 3,000 international students, from over 140 countries. Whichever pre-degreeundergraduate or postgraduate programme you choose, studying with us is an opportunity to develop both academically and professionally among a vibrant learning community. We have several in-country representatives in Hong Kong ready to assist on your journey to Kingston University. You can also meet us at one of our webinars to find out more. If you have any questions, feel free to send us a message on

The University also has a number of partnerships with reputable institutions in Hong Kong.

What our students say

Overseas educational representatives in Hong Kong

Below is a list of university representatives in Hong Kong. Please contact your nearest representative if you would like further information:

Visa requirements for Hong Kong

Students from Hong Kong coming to study in the UK must obtain prior entry clearance and therefore need to apply for a visa. For further information please contact the British Consulate to begin the application process:

British Consulate General
1 Supreme Court Road, Central, PO Box 528, Hong Kong 
Tel: 2901 3000

You will need to show details of your acceptance onto a course, your offer letter and evidence of sufficient funding to support your education and living expenses while you are in the UK.

Contacts for Hong Kong

If you would like further information about studying and living in the UK, please visit or contact the British Council:

The British Council 
3 Supreme Court Road, Admiralty
Tel: 2913 5100

Contact us

International enquiries
Tel: +44(0)20 8417 3411