Our subject experts provide bespoke research and development services to businesses that have real impact.
If your business needs a greater understanding of a particular issue, or requires technical analysis or testing services, please get in touch >.
Our range of consultancy services includes the following:
- Aviation and Motorsport
- Behavioural Insights
- Business Management
- Chemical Analysis and Testing
- Construction Management including Design
- Creative & Cultural Industry Practices
- Creative Design
- Decision Making
- Expert Witness Service
- Film and media
- Financial Governance and Management
- Logistics and Supply Chain Management
- Project and Innovation Management
- Rocket Testing
- Social Care
- Technology Management
Get in touch if the service or area of expertise you are interested in is not listed >.
Businesses can access our research through:
- Contract research – Partner with our expert academics across all our faculties to develop and exploit ground-breaking research and technology
- PhD/Masters Studentships – Sponsor an outstanding Kingston University student to exclusively research and work on your project
- Knowledge Transfer Partnerships (KTP) – Access government funding schemes linking businesses with the university to accelerate innovation and route to market
- Student Consultancy – Bring fresh insight into your business whilst giving our students real 'hands on' experience. Students work in small cross-faculty teams on specific business problems and come up with innovative solutions to address these challenges
Visit Kingston University's research website for in-depth information about our world-leading research.
Consultancy case studies