We will be holding a series of free activities during Health Week (8 to 12 February 2010) to help you get your heart on the right track before Valentine's Day. Activities include:
- workout classes – take part in our diverse aerobic, wellbeing and dance classes at the Fitness Centre;
- tennis, badminton and table tennis – the 'come and try' sessions are open to all students;
- heart rhythms info – this drop-in session covers irregular heart rhythms, reflex anoxic seizures and other common conditions connected to blood pressure;
- back-strengthening session – designed to help those who have had back problems or injuries and are looking to strengthen their core and back; and
- river run – why not take part in an organised group run along the river?
If you join the Fitness Centre between 8 February and 8 March, you'll even get a free month.