This year's Health Week is taking place between 11 and 15 February and we will be holding a series of free activities to promote good health and well being.
Some of the activities offered include:
- healthy breakfast and food deals – healthy breakfast deals are available across all sites all week.
- free workout classes are available at the Fitness Centre – from Zumba and Bokwa to box circuits and ab workouts;
- recreational sport sessions – come and try badminton, tennis, table tennis, judo, and street golf in a non-competitive and friendly environment;
- stress awareness workshop for students – students can receive expert advice and techniques to reduce and manage stress levels; and
- walking for health – take part in an organised walking session (with qualified leader) and start to gain the benefits of this physical activity.
For more information and the full programme of activities during Health Week, download the (PDF) and (PDF).