The intersite bus service runs between the Kingston University campuses.
University students, staff and visitors benefit from the environmentally efficient buses with disabled access. The service is part of our sustainability investment to improve transport services and help reduce car travel.
University bus service 2016/17
The service runs Monday to Friday during the term time.
The main intersite bus service commences on the following dates:
- Term 1 – Monday 26 September to Friday 16 December 2016
- Term 2 – Monday 9 January to Friday 7 April 2017
- Term 3 – Monday 24 April to Friday 23 June 2017
For updates, follow us on Twitter
Please be aware
For your safety and comfort, the following rules must be adhered to:
- Do not talk or distract the driver whilst the vehicle is in motion.
- There is a no smoking policy on all university buses.
- The consumption of food and drink, and alcohol is strictly prohibited.
- Do not play music out loud, use headphones with consideration.
- Cameras are installed on the buses – CCTV images are recorded for the purpose of crime prevention detection, legal proceedings and public safety. Images of alleged offenders may be passed to the police and used in a court of law.
The driver reserves the right to refuse travel to anyone.