Intersite bus service
The intersite bus service runs between the Kingston University campuses.
University students, staff and visitors benefit from the environmentally efficient buses with disabled access. The service is part of our sustainability investment to improve transport services and help reduce car travel.
The service commences from Monday 17 September 2013 and runs Monday to Friday (except bank holidays):
- Drivers have to comply with permitted loading numbers.
- Smoking is not permitted on any bus.
- Consumption of food and drink is not permitted on these buses.
- The service is operated for Kingston University by Tellings Golden Miller.
- The service may be delayed by road works or general traffic congestion in the Kingston area, especially around Christmas.