There is a wide range of facilities at our Penrhyn Road campus, where this course is based. You will have access to a modern environment with the latest equipment, including the Learning Resources Centre. This offers:
- subject libraries, plus a free inter-library loan scheme to other libraries in the Greater London area;
- the Ivanovic Library – a large collection of specialised materials related to Yugoslav and south east European history and politics;
- online database subscriptions; and
- a growing selection of resource materials.
The Computer Resource Centre provides:
- a reliable network;
- a set of core and specific software, with support for all core and some specific software;
- a variety of labs, for generic and specialised use; and
- academic and administrative technical support.
You can also use the dedicated Graduate Centre on campus. This includes:
- IT facilities;
- a seminar room; and
- social space.
Resources in London
Kingston is just a 25-minute train journey away from central London. Here you can access a wealth of additional libraries and archives, including the British Library.