There is a wide range of facilities at our Penrhyn Road campus, where this course is based. You will have access to a modern environment with the latest equipment, including:
- computing laboratories – fully equipped with fold-flat LCD screens, data-projection systems and high-spec processors;
- state-of-the-art hardware and the latest software, including:
- development software and tools – such as Linux, Microsoft.net, Dreamweaver, Flash 11, Eclipse, Java 2 Standard and Mobile Editions, tools for Motorola and Nokia phones, UML and CASE tools and NXP Processors Development Kits;
- Maple, Matlab and SAS (mathematics and statistics software packages used by corporations, governments, universities, etc. across the globe);
- Digital Signal Processors (dsPIC Digital Signal Controllers); and
- a mix of wireless LAN technologies;
- the learning resources centre – offering subject libraries, online database subscriptions and resource materials.
Our dedicated team of IT technicians support the labs and are always on hand to provide assistance.