You won't be on your own at Kingston; we try very hard to ensure that during your time here you are well looked after. You'll have access to:
- a personal tutor to support and advise you;
- Kingston University Students' Union, which will help you settle in and offers independent advice; and
- support forums and more if you're a mature student.
Student Life Centre
The Student Life Centre brings together a number of key student support services in one place on campus for the first time – accommodation, advice, disability support and student funds. All prospective and current Kingston University students can access the full range of services on offer.
The Student Life Centre is open Monday to Friday from 8.30am to 5.30pm (4.30pm on Fridays), all year round.
Our student intranet, My Kingston, gives you a fast, easy way to find information online. My Kingston provides everything you need to know about student life at Kingston University – from recreational activities beyond the curriculum to library services for your every day study needs.
It can help you get your bearings in your first few weeks here and keep you plugged into the University's community afterwards.
It might be the first time you live away from home so:
- our Health Centre offers GP appointments and complementary therapies;
- the University's nursery will help if you have children; and
- our faith groups offer spiritual support.
Time to study
Our academic resources and services will help you make the most of your study time at Kingston, including:
"I chose Kingston because... of several reasons, one of which was the level of support that is given to students, recognising that some mature students have not been in full-time education for a long time. It was also one of the top universities in London which is very good."