Residents' enquiries and complaints form

The University has a central point of contact for local community enquiries and complaints. If you have a query about a community matter, or would like to discuss logging a community complaint, please submit your details via the form below and we will be in touch.

Your personal data will be processed in line with the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) and the Data Protection Act 2018. Please see the University’s Data Protection Policy and Website Privacy Notice for further information.

Please confirm that we can contact you: