We are committed to providing high quality services and resources to our students and staff. To help us achieve this, we have key performance indicators (KPIs) based on the feedback that our students give us through our annual Library User Survey and the National Student Survey library question 19.
Here are just a few examples of what Kingston students said about their library service for the 2019 National Student Survey (NSS).
- The staff in the libraries are a major key in making it useful and it's always enjoyable place to be.
- The library resources really are terrific, as is the availability of library staff.
- The 24-hour library with librarian online chat allows you access to every resource possible
- The library facilities are outstanding, and the staff are helpful and knowledgeable, even when it's the day before a deadline and the printer jams!
- The library is a great place to feel motivated to study.
- Staff are always willing to make sure that your problem or query is resolved. They also direct you to the best place for further support.
The information below shows how we did in 2018/19.
Student satisfaction survey with library services measured by the National Student Survey
The Library service measures student satisfaction via the outcomes of the National Student Survey (NSS) each year. The Library NSS results are: