Wednesday 29 June - Saturday 30 July
This popular programme for university-level study in the UK is open to international students from around the world who would like to study during the summer and experience British culture.
Why should you choose this programme?
- We offer an excellent range of classes, with the option to take one or two. These classes offer a great balance of academic teaching and relevant field trips;
- The Summer School classes are fully accredited and worth 3 U.S. / 6 ECTS credits each;
- We offer a range of fun social events and exciting optional weekend trips;
- Students stay in University accommodation close to the town centre, and each is allocated a single study en-suite bedroom;
- The programme includes a SIM card for use with your mobile phone (make sure it is unlocked though) and unlimited travel in London zones 1–6;
- Friendly, dedicated Summer School staff are on hand to ensure participants have the experience of a lifetime;
- We offer a full orientation programme and free airport pick-up and drop-off;
- Kingston is a beautiful, safe riverside town, only 30 minutes from central London, with fantastic cultural, social and shopping facilities!
- With more than 20 years' experience of running summer schools, we aim to provide you with a fun, engaging and memorable study abroad experience in an informal and friendly atmosphere.
Find out more about the classes >