Online application form
The online application form will open on 25 March 2021 and close on 31 April 2021. The link to apply will be available here at the end of March.
In order to qualify for the programme, you will need to have a minimum GPA of 2.75 on a 1–4 scale.
We will also consider applications from mature students who are not currently enrolled at a college/university. Such applications will be considered on their individual merits. We are not able to consider applications from anyone under the age of 18 years at the start of the programme.
What happens next?
In May we will email you with an invoice and ask you to make the full payment online by credit card once we have approved your application and you have accepted your place on the programme.
- If you withdraw before 15 May 2021 you will not be charged.
- If you withdraw after 15 May 2021 and before arriving at Kingston University, you will receive a 100% refund of fees, less a £500 administration charge.
- If you withdraw after arriving at Kingston University:
- you have the option to switch to Summer School 2022 at no additional cost or a 90% refund of tuition already paid, less a £500 administration charge if you withdraw prior to the first day of classes on 5 July 2021.
- you will receive a 75% refund, less a £500 administration charge refund if you withdraw after the first day of classes (5 July 2021) but before 11 July 2021 (the end of the first week of teaching).
- you receive no refund if you withdraw after 12 July 2021.
- If you decide to withdraw prior to arrival due to a class you wanted to take being cancelled you will receive a full refund.