A part-time course is the ideal solution if you want to combine study with commitments at work or home.
Part-time opportunities include:
- part-time options for many of our science, technology and surveying courses
- part-time non-degree HND courses with a greater emphasis on practical skills
- our foundation degrees for science and technology, which combine flexible academic study with work-based learning
- We have well-established part-time programmes for our arts and social sciences degrees. The modular structure means all classes take place during the day and part-time students study alongside full-time undergraduates. It usually takes six years to complete a part-time honours degree. But you can:
- take one or two modules before committing to the full award;
- gain a Certificate of Higher Education after one to two years of study; or
- a Diploma of Higher Education after three to four years.
You can usually take a single-subject degree or combine two subject areas (a joint honours course).
If you are interested in applying for a part-time programme, please contact the relevant Admissions Team for further information.