Facts about Publishing
|Duration||Full time: 1 year
Part time: 2 years
|Assessment||Blog posts, business and marketing plans, case studies, critical reflections, essays, portfolios, group and individual presentations.|
Choose Kingston's Publishing MA
"Kingston's Publishing MA allowed me to turn my love of books into a career. By providing an understanding of the business behind the books – and introducing me to my first employer – Kingston gave me a great start in a fantastic industry."
Andrew Turner, Media Communication Executive at Quercus Publishing, 2012 Chair of the Society of Young Publishers and Kingston Publishing MA graduate
Choose Kingston's Publishing MA and you will benefit from:
- experienced lecturers, masterclass speakers and industry supervisors, who share insider knowledge about working in today's publishing industry;
- live publishing projects that develop your skills through hands-on publishing experience;
- outstanding support and advice to help you build industry contacts, hone your CV and gain valuable work experience;
- unrivalled publishing archives that open up rich opportunities for original research;
- diverse and international fellow students, who you can learn from and collaborate with; and
- a lively location close to the home of the global publishing industry.
Watch former Kingston student Lisa Winn talk about her experiences on the Publishing MA: