|Full time||1 year||
|Part time||2 years||
Choose Kingston's Publishing MA
"Kingston's Publishing MA allowed me to turn my love of books into a career. By providing an understanding of the business behind the books – and introducing me to my first employer – Kingston gave me a great start in a fantastic industry." – Andrew Turner, Media Communication Executive at Quercus Publishing, 2012 Chair of the Society of Young Publishers and Publishing MA graduate
Choose Kingston's Publishing MA and you will benefit from:
- experienced lecturers, masterclass speakers and industry supervisors, who share insider knowledge about working in today's publishing industry;
- live publishing projects that develop your skills through hands-on publishing experience;
- outstanding support and advice to help you build industry contacts, hone your CV and gain valuable work experience;
- unrivalled publishing archives that open up rich opportunities for original research;
- diverse and international fellow students, who you can learn from and collaborate with; and
- a lively location close to the home of the global publishing industry.
Watch former Kingston student Lisa Winn talk about her experiences on the Publishing MA:
Blog posts, business and marketing plans, case studies, critical reflections, essays, portfolios, group and individual presentations.