All students from outside the United Kingdom need to meet our English language requirements. If you don't achieve the required score, you may be eligible to join our pre-sessional English language course.
Please note that Standard XII scores cannot be used to meet our English Language requirements. Instead applicants will need to complete an approved English Language test.
|Level of entry||General qualification requirement|
- Standard XII Higher Secondary School Certificate (CBSE, CISCE, Tamil Nadu, Maharashtra & West Bengal boards) minimum 70%
- Standard XII Higher Secondary School Certificate (other state boards) minimum 80%
All other courses:
- Bachelor's degree with minimum CGPA 6.5 out of 10 (2:2 equivalent)
- Bachelor's degree with minimum CGPA 7.5 out of 10 (2:1 equivalent)
- Bachelor's degree with minimum CGPA 6.0 out of 10 (2:2 equivalent)
- Bachelor's degree with minimum CGPA 7.0 out of 10 (2:1 equivalent)
- For certain courses, work experience will also be required. Please see the postgraduate prospectus for specific course entry details
- A good postgraduate Master's degree
*Applications are considered on an individual basis and other qualifications/work experience may be taken into consideration.
You can also view our undergraduate and postgraduate courses.