Here is the range of facilities available to you as a student at Kingston that will help you during your course.
There is a wide range of facilities at our Knights Park campus, where this course is based. Teaching in the Faculty is mainly studio-based so you spend a lot of your time in the design studios.
You also benefit from:
- access to the Faculty's ;
- well-equipped lecture theatres, seminar rooms and workshops;
- the library's extensive book and journal collection – as well as over 150,000 slides and visual references dating back to the 1600s;
- computer resources; and
- the dedicated Graduate Centre on campus – including IT facilities, seminar rooms and social spaces.
Resources in London
Kingston is just a 30 minute train journey away from central London. Here you can access a wealth of film and TV-related resources, including:
- specialist cinemas – such as the National Film Theatre and the IMAX cinema;
- organisations such as the British Film Institute (BFI); and
- film festivals – including the annual Raindance Film Festival and events run by the BFI.