2021 Doctor of Philosophy
- Protopapa, Ilia – ‘Perceptions of Consumption Value in Brand Alliances – The Impact of Fit and Regulatory Focus'
- Parkes, Richard – ‘Why do founders exit their firms by transferring them to employee ownership?'
2020 Doctor of Philosophy
- Champagnie, Leigh – ‘The Role of Institutional Entrepreneurs in Shaping the renewable energy subfield in the UK during the period 1986-2016'
- Khajeh, Ehsan – ‘Investigating Optimum Length of Physical Queues at Business and its Impact on Customers to Join Such Queues'
- Godfree, Kate – ‘"I always feel that I'm underestimated": Obesity stigma in the workplace'
- Barreto, Ronelle – ‘Temporary Employment Services (Temporary Agency) Work: the South African Case'
- Baazeem, Rami – ‘How Religion Influences the Use of Social Media: The Impact of the Online Users' Religiosity on Perceived Online Privacy and the Use of Technology in Saudi Arabia'
- Robinson, Helen – ‘Multiple Media Use: Individual's preferences, drivers and motivations'
- Mahmood, Farooq – ‘Financial Misreporting in UK Charities'
- Moon, Karis – ‘Autonomy Matters: The Role of Autonomous Motivation in Healthcare Professionals' Decisions to Vaccinate Against Seasonal Influenza'
- Rakeeb, Fathima – ‘Firm-level Idiosyncratic Volatility - Evidence from the UK Market'
- Abrams, Ruth – ‘The Neoliberal-Postfeminist Fantasies of Female Job Seekers: A Social Construction'
2020 Doctor of Business Administration
- Okusaga, Enitan – ‘SME Management Consulting Firms Internationalising in a Turbulent Business Environment: A Dynamic Capability Perspective from Developed and Emerging Economies'
2020 Professional Doctorate in Occupational and Business Psychology
- Dietmann, Antonia – ‘Investigating the nature and importance of social conversations at work'
- Murtagh, Johanne – ‘Employee self-confidence: An exploration of interventions'
- Childs, Roy – ‘Developing a Methodology for Evaluating the Impact of Career Guidance in the Modern Age'
- Choudhary, Munazzah – ‘What is good prison leadership? The development of a psychological framework for senior prison leadership'
2020 MRes – Master of Research, Business and Management
- Roychowdhury, Labanya
- Yaacoub, Peter
- Harvey, David
- Zhang, Yiling
2019 Doctor of Philosophy
- Mongkol, Suthinee – ‘The Role of Interorganisational Networks in Foreign Market Exploitation by SMEs: A Case Study of Thailand's Food Sector'
- Monjed, Hend – ‘Risk Disclosure, Earnings Smoothing and Firm Perceived Risk'
- Taweel, Maram – ‘Technical and Vocational Education and Training to Address Skills Mismatch and Unemployment: The Case of Saudi Arabia'
- Faure, Jennifer – ‘Logical Intuitions and Heuristic Reflections: Rethinking the Role of Intuition in Probability Judgement'
2019 Professional Doctorate in Occupational and Business Psychology
- McLaughlin, Hazel – ‘The Impact of Relational Power: Uses and implications for leaders in organisations'
- Redman, Alan – ‘The Psychology of Cycle Commuting'
- Barnes, Claire – ‘An exploration of the factors influencing the appointment of women to publicly quoted company boards'
- Donaldson-Feilder, Emma – ‘Exploration of the application of mindfulness and interpersonal mindfulness in leadership and management development'
- Willis, Donna – ‘Supporting the NHS Doctor in their darkest in their darkest hour: A research thesis'
- Kane, Anna – ‘Self-confidence at work'
- Super, Amanda – ‘Exploring the Development of Self-Compassion in the Workplace'
2019 Doctor of Business Administration
- Castello, Jaime – ‘The Impact of the Industry Environment on a Sequential Model for Key Account Implementation'
2019 Doctor of Philosophy by Prior Publication/Portfolio
- Mennini, Francesco – ‘Social value of gender-neutral HPV vaccination in Italy'
2019 MRes - Master of Research, Business and Management
- Lama, Junita
- Frost, Jasmine
- Obiora, Pauline
2018 Doctor of Philosophy
- Henok, Niyat – ‘Systemic Insight: The interplay between interactivity, incubation and transfer in insight problem solving'
- Di Maddaloni, Francesco – ‘Stakeholder Inclusiveness in Megaprojects: Managing the Locals for Sustainable Developments'
- Vignardi, Melissa – ‘Electronic Word of Mouth Communications and Consumer Experience: An evaluation of Pre- and Post- Purchase Responses and Reactions to Verbal and Visual online reviews'
- Ojodu, Hameed – ‘The Effect of Corporate Social Responsibility and Stakeholder Management on Corporate Social Performance of Multinational Oil Companies in Nigeria'
- Quamina Osei-Tutu, La Toya – ‘Consumer Perceptions of Corporate Brand Alliances in Crisis. An investigation of negative spill over effects'
- Kasperova, Eva – ‘How do Disabled People form Entrepreneurial Identity?'
- Liang, Liang – ‘Managing Innovation Networks: A Case of Information System Transformation in Chinese Hospitals'
- Owusu-Agyemang, Joseph – ‘CSR Communication: A Study of Multinational Mining Companies in Southern Ghana'
- Udegbe, Ijeoma – ‘From Connection to Identification: Helping to Illuminate some Patterns of Engagement at Work'
- Binti-Ghazal, Aziatul – ‘The Relationship between Corporate Governance, Political Influence and Financial Reporting Quality of Malaysian Listed Firms'
2018 Doctor of Business Administration
- Bukhshtaber, Natalia – ‘The Role of Networking in Innovation in an Emerging Economy: The Case of Russia'
- Martin, Helen – ‘A Study into the Approach to Benchmarking in English District Councils under Localism'
2018 MRes – Master of Research, Business and Management
- Mahmoudi, Soheil
- Kiresci, Ali
2018 Professional Doctorate in Occupational and Business Psychology
- Archer, Rob – ‘The Impact of a Focused Acceptance and Commitment Training Workplace Intervention: Is Less, Less?'
2017 Doctor of Philosophy
- Alahakone, Ratnesvary - 'Corporate Volunteering: An Analysis of the Drivers, Mediating Mechanisms and Outcomes'
- Attakora, Kofi - 'Complying with Articles 1 and 2 of the UN Convention on the Elimination of all Forms of Discrimination Against Women: The Case of Ghana and the United Kingdom'
- Boatswain, Marvyn - 'Decoy Effects in Brand Positioning'
- Chawdhary, Rahul - 'Investigating the Consequences of Word of Mouth from a WOM Sender's Perspective in the Services Context'
- Crisafulli, Benedetta - 'Customer Perceptions of Guarantee Policies and Employee Behaviour in Service Recovery An Investigation of Justice, Signalling and Attributions'
- Davis, Katherine - 'Reconciling views of project success: A multiple stakeholder model'
- Kengatharan, Lingesiya - 'Capital Budgeting Theory and Practices'
- Laker, Benjamin - 'Understanding the impact of investment on business performance in different markets over time: Lessons from eight academy schools'
- Lai, Yanqing - 'Employee Relations in SMEs: An Empirical Approach Using the Workplace Employment Relation Survey (WERS 2011)'
- Leigh, Gavin - 'Moral Responsibility and Criminal Liability for Unforeseen Death: Reconstructing Unlawful and Dangerous Act Manslaughter''
- Luecke, Heike - 'Insolvency Darwinism - Forum Shopping Activities from Germany to England as an Example of a Driver of Insolvency Law Perfection'
- Pereira, John - 'An Empirical Investigation of Corporate Credit Default Swap Spreads and Returns'
- Sabbagh, Muna - 'A Lack of Parental Responsibility for Young Offenders? A Developmental Approach to the Adolescent Risk-Taking Stage'
- Seeger, Sabine - 'Interactions between Professional Advisors and Senior Executive Clients: An Inductive Investigation into Client Decision-Making in Selection of Advisors'
2017 PhD by Prior Publication
- Brown, Duncan - 'Reward Strategy: Defining, Researching and Practicing the Concept of Reward Strategy in the UK'
2017 Doctor of Business Administration
- Amgheib, Ali - 'How Leadership Styles and Follower Characteristics Predict Follower Work Outcomes in Libyan Organisations'
2017 MRes - Master of Research Business and Management
- Al Mulla, Sarah
- Alenzi, Fawaz
- Aljarallah, Mohamed
- Baazeem, Rami
- Babarinde, Ibukunolu David
- Barreto, Ronelle
- Garofall, Alan
- Idris, Bochra
- Ivanova, Anna
- Jensen, Barbara
- Jones, Kathryn
- Kashmoula, Mohammad
- Kode, Florence
- Mahmood, Farooq
- Monjed, Hend
- Oez, Gülcihan
- Parkes, Richard
- Rakeeb, Fathima
- Schnitzler, Katy
- Soon, Juan
- Yohanna, Babangida
2016 Business and Management MRes
- Abdul Karim, Nor Ashikin
- Champagnie, Leigh
- Golforoush, Behzad
- Grillo, Alessandro *
- Price, Alison
- Shaabin, Saja
2016 Doctor of Philosophy
- Abdelmegeed, Nadia - '(Peeking Out from Behind the Veil) Female Entrepreneurial Networking Process: an Exploratory Study of Women Entrepreneurs in the Context of Saudi Arabia'
- Fakoussa, Rebecca - 'Exploring the Landscape of Boards of Directors in Small and Medium Sized Family Businesses in the UK'
- Kengatharan, Navaneethakrishnan - 'Working to live, not living to work: A study on work family conflict among Sri Lankan banking employees'
- Tennakoon Mudiyanselage, Hemamali - 'The impact of information security and its related constructs on purchase intention of social commerce users'
2016 Doctor of Business Administration
- Brand, Martin - 'Collaborating to achieve shared objectives in the public sector: Capabilities required by the individual participant organisation to realise collaborative advantage'
- Egbeniyoko, Owhigho - 'Exploring the Critical Success Factors of Business Intelligence System Implementation: An Empirical Study and Proposed Integrated Model'
- Parker, Pauline - 'The effect of product integration on performance post acquisition: Factors influencing the capture of value in the case of highly acquisitive firms in the business software industry'
2015 Management & Business Studies Research MSc
2015 Business and Management MRes
2015 Master of Philosophy
- Webber Grant - 'Bank Foreign Direct Investment: A Russian Perspective'
2015 Doctor of Philosophy
- Arevshatian Lilith - 'They just don't really get it: This is a vocation and I wanna do it: Exploring the Wellbeing of 'Customer Service' Workers in Healthcare'
- Collingwood Lisa - 'Privacy Protection under the English Legal system: is it adequate given the challenges raised by online communicating between individuals?'
- Hermidas Amir - 'An Investigation of the Effect of Civil Liberties and Political Rights on Foreign Direct Investment'
- Kassamany Talie - 'Accrual and Real-based Earnings Management and the Market Performance of UK Acquirers'
- Sankae Nopdol - 'The quintessence of leadership: Antecedents and consequences for employee wellbeing and organisational commitment'
- Yusuf Afees - 'Behavioural Aspects of Self-Employment Dynamics'
- Dramali, Demet Fusun - 'Moderating effect of forecasting methods between forecasting criteria and export sales forecasting effectiveness. An Empirical Model for UK Organisations'
- Jobson, David Geoffrey - 'Explaining the Responses of Front Line Managers to the Adoption of E-Rostering in a Mental Health Trust'
- Ojolo, Akin - 'Managerial Competences and Differential Performance in Further Education Colleges: a case study of four further education colleges in England'
- Maher, Chi - 'Understanding Managerial Career Anchors and Career Path Preferences: A Case Study of Third Sector Social Enterprise Managers'
- Maljugin, Anton - 'Emergence of Dynamic Capabilities in Low-Velocity Industries: A Case Study of European Shipbuilding Industry'
- Mathew, Sudha - 'The Influence of Board Attributes on Firm Risk in Large Publicly held UK Firms'
2014 PhD by Publication/Portfolio
- Youngs, Raymond Hugh - 'A comparative law assessment of the contribution which German human rights law can make to English human rights law'
2014 Management and Business Studies Research MSc
- Alemzadeh, Seyed Mohammad
- Alizadeh, Khalil
- Bairagi, Amitavo
- Der, Zoltan
- Dzyadevich, Elena Leonidovna
- Harris, Patricia with distinction
- Laker, Benjamin
- Malik, Muhammad Rizwan
- Martin, Helen Linda
- Parker, Pauline Olivia
- Robinson, Helen Rosalind with distinction
- Taweel, Maram Ahmed
- Wilson, Keith John
- Zaidi, Syeda Farheen Batul with distinction
2014 Postgraduate Diploma
- Davies, Gareth - 'The Impact of Organisational Culture, Learning and Knowledge Development on Performance'
- Gonzalez Bree, Francisco - 'An Examination of Drivers of Attitudes and Intention to Use ATMS for Cash Deposits'
- Hudson, Philip George - 'Understanding why Beyond Budgeting has not been widely adopted'
- Kiwanuka, Keefa - 'An Evaluation of the Impact of the Competitive Pressures of New Public Management on the Voluntary Sector Organisations' Effectiveness'
- Koshy, Jacob Kalaparampil - 'An exploration of the use in practice of credit risk models'
- Groves, Winnifred Ngum - 'Diagnosing and prescribing by nurses in different health care settings: perceptions and experiences of key stakeholders in Cameroon'
- Kuldiloke, Somsawai - 'Determinants of consumer intention towards ethical buying'
- Li, Zelin - 'A Socio-Technical Approach for Mobile Health Informatics together with Organisational Change: Case Studies in Community Healthcare Service Centres in China'
- Rachele, Judith Smith - 'Effective Diversity Management'
- Rees, Nicola Jane - 'The Labyrinthine Law of Disposal of the Dead'
- Weston, Alia - 'Creativity in the Informal Economy of Zimbabwe'.
- Xu, Wei Wei - 'Career Management: A Study of the Chinese Film Production Industry'
2013 Postgraduate Diploma in Advanced Management Theory and Methods
2013 Management and Business Studies Research MSc
- Al-Jawder, Ali Abdulla
- Chandra, Gaurav
- Chawdary, Rahul (with distinction)
- Crisafulli, Benedetta (with distinction)
- Davis, Katherine Louise
- Gill, Victoria Louise
- Hutton, David Mark
- Miedtank, Tina (with distinction)
- Okusaga, Enitan
- Pereira, John (with distinction)
- Sankae, Nopdol
- Udegbe, Ijeoma Gemma
- Yasotharalingam, Lingesiya
- Yusuf, Afees Olanrewaju
- Nurse, Andrew - 'An investigation into the nature of individual and organisational capability and their linkage: how the competence of an NHS hospital is enacted through patient-care related actions and the use of organisational artefacts by its doctors'
- Scully, Declan - 'The Role of Relational Norms in Enhancing Adaptation in Business Relationships by Controlling Uncertainty and Opportunism'
- Sullivan, Sidney George - 'Stakeholder Theory and Practice: How does it affect the management of parks and green spaces?'
- Wilson-Cole, Dennis - 'Governance within the UK Charity Sector: Case Study evidence from three Charities'
- Athayde, Rosemary - 'Measuring Enterprise Potential in Young People: Developing a Robust Evaluation Tool'
Supervisors - Robert Blackburn, Mark Hart, Stavros Kalafatis
- Beltman, Schelte - 'Culture within higher education. A portrait of manifestations of the culture within higher education in England and the Netherlands in the post-Bologna era'
- Farmer, Mark - 'An Empirical Investigation of Relative Performance Evaluation in UK Chief Executive Compensation'
- Kanjanapitak, Rukkagee - 'Knowledge Transfer in International Joint Ventures: The Case Study of Bangkok Hospital's Knowledge Transfer to its Cambodian-based Joint Ventures'
2012 PhD by Publication/Portfolio
- Johnston, Carolyn - 'Divergence in healthcare decision-making - seeking a consensus on the meaning and application of 'best interests'.
- Barendregt, Arie Teunis - 'Do Small Enterprises Study Their Competitors? A Case Study Analysis of the Competitor Study by Dutch Business to Business Enterprises'
- Faroughian, Frank Farhang - 'The Impact of Value in Developing Loyalty in E-Services: The Case of UK E-Banking'
- Mendas, Zrinka - 'Ambiguities and Complexities of Obtaining Value for Money in the National Health Service: Storytelling Approach'
- Payne, Timothy Jon - 'Identifying and Evaluating Factors that help to contribute to IS "success" for Software Development Projects in Multi-National Organisations'
- Pedraz, Ana Maria - 'Stochastic Optimization of Aero-engine Maintenance Schedules'
- Yates, John Alexander - 'The Influence of Entrepreneurship on the Relationship between Corporate Governance and Corporate Performance'
2011 Postgraduate Diploma in Advanced Management Theory and Methods
- Beyers, Johann David
- Lewis, Robert Alan
- Kadiri, Hafisi
- Ali Syed, Sameera - 'Small Business Marketing: Managing Word of Mouth in Small Service Businesses. Longitudinal Case Studies of Independent Hotels and Health and Fitness Clubs'
- Cao, Jiang Hong - 'The Role of Entrepreneurship in China's SMEs in Effecting Technology Transfer from Local Universities'
- Hynes, Briga - 'Determinants of Small Firm Growth - An investigation of the Role of Owner-Manager, Firm and Business Strategy Characteristics'
- Stanton, John - 'Democracy in Sustainable Development: Accountability and Participation in Britain's Local Communities'