Some courses at Kingston University have an interview as part of the selection process. As an international applicant, this will normally take place on the telephone if you are not living in the UK.
If you don't have a telephone interview, we'll invite you to an open day to look round the University instead. If it is difficult for you to attend, you can view our instead.
What happens in a telephone interview?
The admissions tutor for the course you have applied to will usually interview you. They will want to find out:
- more about you;
- why you have chosen the course;
- what you know about the subject area; and
- your current English language level.
How can I prepare?
If you're invited for a telephone interview you can prepare by:
- finding out as much as you can about the University and your chosen course;
- thinking of some questions not covered in the course information; and
- not worrying – our tutors understand that this can be a difficult experience for you!