You apply for most full-time or sandwich (those including a work placement) first degrees and HND courses through the Universities and Colleges Admissions Service (UCAS). There is an alternative application route if you are applying for small number of other courses, including art and design foundation courses.
All UCAS applications are now made online via . You should:
- submit your application though between the beginning of the September before you come to university and mid-January if you're an EU applicant, and until the end of June if you're an international student. However we recommend you apply well before this deadline;
- visit the for exact dates and more information;
- fully complete your application – as well as your personal details and academic record, you will need to supply a reference and make a personal statement, which the admissions tutor at Kingston will look at carefully; and
- submit your application as early as possible so you have the best chance of receiving the right offers.
You can apply for up to five different courses. The UCAS code for Kingston University is K84. You will be able to follow the progress of your application through UCAS Hub after you've applied.
Alternative application routes
Some course applications are not made through UCAS. These include:
- art foundation courses – apply direct to Kingston University (the deadline is the end of January); and
- a small number of work-based courses – visit the relevant course page for details of how to apply (usually direct to the University or one of our partners).