In addition to standard A-levels and IB qualifications, we also accept qualifications (with good grades) from a range of other countries for study at undergraduate or postgraduate level.
Please visit the country-specific section for more detailed information about our entry requirements from your home country. You can also contact the to find the British equivalent of your qualification.
Kingston has students from over 150 countries worldwide so if your country is not listed, please contact us for further information.
- Canada - Provincial Certificates/Diplomas
- People's Republic of China- Senior High School Diploma* /Chinese University Entrance Examination/ recognised Foundation course in China
*You will need to take our International Foundation Year after this, before starting an undergraduate degree
- Cyprus - Apolytirion of Lykeion/recognised Foundation Course in Cyprus
- Greece - Apolytirion of Lykeion/recognised Foundation Course in Greece
- Hong Kong - Hong Kong Advanced Level Certificate (HKAL)/Hong Kong Diploma of Secondary Education (HKDSE)
- India - Standard XII: 70% (CBSE, CISCE, Tamil Nadu, Maharashtra & West Bengal boards) or 80% (all other boards)
- Japan - Upper Secondary School Leaving Certificate or Junior College Diploma*/recognised Foundation Course in Japan
- Kenya - Kenya Certificate of Secondary Education and Higher/Technical Diploma or A levels or recognised foundation course*
- Malaysia - STPM with Principal level passes
- Nigeria - West African Senior School Certificate (WAEC) AND A-levels or recognised foundation course*
- Norway - Vitnemål fra den Videregående skole
- Pakistan - HSSC or Intermediate FA or FSc (70%+)/Year 1 or Year 2 of university-level study with good grades/recognised foundation course
- Russia - Attestat and A-levels / Successful completion of at least one year of Bakalavr from a recognised university / recognised foundation course*
- South Korea- Junior College Diploma
- Sri Lanka- Sri Lankan A-Levels (General Certificate of Education Advanced Level) or Cambridge A-levels. Advanced entry is possible from relevant diploma or HND programmes
- Taiwan - Senior High School Certificate AND recognised foundation course* or Junior College Diploma
- Thailand - Year 1 or Year 2 of university-level study with good grades recognised UK foundation course, or International Baccalaureate.
- Turkey - Deviet LISE Diplomasi AND recognised foundation course
- USA - High School Diploma + minimum 2 APs and SATS
If you don't meet the entry requirements you may want to consider applying for our International Foundation Year.
* You will need to take our International foundation course before starting an undergraduate degree.
You are normally required to hold a good recognised Bachelor degree from the UK or overseas. Find out more from our country-specific fact sheets.
We also require work experience for certain courses. Please see the postgraduate course list for specific entry details.
If you don't meet the entry requirements for a masters degree we offer a Pre-Masters Programme, which offers routes into a variety of masters degrees in business and management.