Join our thriving community of more than 20,000 students, buzzing with enthusiasm for a wide range of subjects. We have expertise in areas as diverse as art and design, business innovation, technology, healthcare delivery, digital media and more.
Kingston University's short courses are designed for:
- busy professionals from around the world;
- international students who want a taste of university life in London; and
- people of all ages keen to develop their personal interests.
You'll enjoy the stimulation of learning with our experts who are both current practitioners in their specialist fields, and also informed by the latest research.
Our friendly team aims to ensure that you get the most out of your experience whether it's a one-day workshop, summer school, bespoke executive education programme or evening class.
Your chance to shine
- Grow your team's skills, or enhance your own CV.
- Keep updated with the latest techniques, theory and practice in many fields.
- Pursue a hobby or interest.
- A chance for international visitors to experience study, culture and business in London.
A great place to study
Some of Kingston's recent achievements:
- Business: Our MBA is ranked in the top 50 in Europe and top 20 in the UK
- Fashion: We are ranked fourth in the world in the "Fashionista" league table, the premier US ranking of fashion schools
- Entrepreneurship: We have produced the largest number of graduate start-up companies for five years running
- Education: The Guardian ranks our School of Education as third best in the country.
To discuss any of our programmes further, please do not hesitate to contact us.