About Information and Technology Services
Information and Technology Services (I&TS) provides facilities and resources for staff and students to support learning and teaching, which include:
- help and guidance in using the services provided on these pages and within our
- IT and email accounts for staff and students;
- secure personal and shared filestore areas;
- telephone and network services;
- open-access areas and teaching rooms;
- printing facilities;
- site license software;
- audio-visual equipment;
- supported workstations: desktop, laptops; and
- off-campus access and virtual desktops.
We also support research, encourage innovation and make a valuable contribution to the sustainability across the University's activities.
For IT support the Service Desk is your first point of contact for all requests, queries and issues (faults or problems) concerning Kingston University's IT facilities and service. They can even help you with library queries. The Service Desk team will deal with calls themselves or pass them on to another team for further investigation. All you need to do is or give them a ring.