We offer a comprehensive programme of activities tailored to different year groups. Some of our activities for 2013/14 include:
- Subject-specific activities – workshops and talks on specific subject areas which can help to raise attainment and aspirations.
- Outdoor Learning Days – a day of interactive outdoor activities for primary school pupils, including pond dipping and woodland exploration.
- HE talks – talks to students and parents on issues such as student finance, UCAS, personal statements and student life.
- Visit Us – we can organise tailored visits to one of our campuses for any year group, to include various informative talks.
- See full programme of activities
The Compact Scheme is a support scheme that eases the transition to higher education for students from widening participation backgrounds applying for full-time undergraduate courses at Kingston University (eligibility criteria applies).
Would you like to give a Kingston University student the opportunity to explore teaching as a career? We work with schools to offer 15-day placements with our Student Associate Scheme.
Our work with schools and colleges has a widening participation focus. Find out more about selecting the appropriate learners for our activities.
We provide many opportunities for students who are interested in applying to Kingston to see for themselves where they'll be studying.