We offer a comprehensive programme of activities tailored to different year groups. Some of our activities for 2013/14 include:
- Discovery Days – an aspiration and awareness raising day on campus for Year 7 students.
- Visit Us – we can organise tailored visits to one of our campuses for any year group, to include various informative talks.
- Ambassadors in Schools – a three-session programme bringing together Year 10 pupils with Student Ambassadors.
- KU+ME – intensive English and maths revision sessions to help students gain that A*–C grade.
- See full programme of activities
The Compact Scheme is a support scheme that eases the transition to higher education for students from widening participation backgrounds applying for full-time undergraduate courses at Kingston University (eligibility criteria applies).
Find out about Student Ambassadors, what they do and how they could help at events in your school or college.
Our work with schools and colleges has a widening participation focus. Find out more about selecting the appropriate learners for our activities.
We provide many opportunities for students who are interested in applying to Kingston to see for themselves where they'll be studying.