We support your faith at Kingston University – we work in partnership with local faith communities to offer spiritual care to our students and staff.
What we stand for
- Support – listening, guidance, friendship and prayer.
- Community – building relationships and trust.
- Understanding – learning about our own beliefs and those of others.
- Creativity – seeing the world in new ways.
- Spirituality – exploring faith, prayer and meaning.
Destroyed by an IRA bomb in 1993, the ancient London church of St Ethelburga's was rebuilt as a Centre for Reconciliation and Peace.
The Centre offers courses, training, meetings advice and expertise to build understanding between faiths and cultures.
- Faith and Spirituality Centre
Room 8A, Town House
Kingston upon Thames
Tel: 020 8417 2940
"In our busy world, Christmas may provide one of those rare times when we are able to stop and ponder. It offers us the opportunity to reflect on what has been happening in our lives in the past year and to contemplate our hopes for what lies ahead.
And so we would like to warmly invite you to the forthcoming Kingston University carol services. We hope that these will provide a short period for memories and dreams to be collected as we hear again, in words and music, the story of Christmas."
The services are open to the general public, students and staff:
- Tuesday 3 December
5.30pm–6.30pm at St John's Church
- Thursday 5 December
1.10pm–2.00pm at Coombehurst Studio